We do not have a formal uniform at St. Andrew by the Bay Preschool; however we do require each child to be dressed appropriately for each class day. For your child’s safety & ability to fully participate in all activities, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Do not send your child to school in open toe or open back shoes. This includes flip flops, clogs, slip on or strapped sandals.
- Do not send your child to school in bulky boots or shoes that are difficult to run, jump or cross your legs at circle time.
- Do not send your child to school in overalls or shirts that snap at the crotch. These are too difficult for the children to manipulate in a rush to the bathroom!
- Please do not send your child to school in extra special clothes that may get dirty!
- All children must be prepared for the weather. Be sure to bring a jacket, hat, gloves or anything else that you would like your child to wear outside. We plan to go outside on every class day, unless it is wet or the temp is below 32 degrees.
- Every child must keep a change of clothing in a Ziploc bag in his/her backpack at all times. In case of “accidents”, these clothes would be readily available.