- Looking for a deeper relationship with God?
- Or wondering where God is in your life?
- Perhaps you’re thinking about becoming Catholic?
- Or you just want to know more about our Catholic faith?
- Maybe you’re feeling the need to spiritually ground your family, but know you can’t do it alone?
Our door is open.
We welcome all: people of all faith backgrounds and people of no formal faith, as well as people baptized as Catholics who have not practiced their faith as adults. We will answer your questions, listen to your story, and work with you in the way that is best for you.
No strings attached. Contact Stephany Crane or at 410 974-4366.
I do not at all understand the mystery of grace - only that it meets us where we are but does not leave us where it found us. – Anne Lamott.
What about the Children?
Find out about the process for unbaptized children. And for those children who were baptized in the Catholic faith but have not participated in any formal religious education, please contact Stephany Crane. We will work with you to find the best fit for your child. We will help them become part of the community, discover what it means to be a Catholic Christian, and prepare them to receive the sacraments of Eucharist and Reconciliation.