Events, Short Courses, Support Groups
Winter 2019 / Spring 2020
Small Faith-Sharing Groups
Beginning week of February 24
- Join a small group of friends and neighbors one and a half hours a week to:
- Reflect on Sunday Scripture readings
- Share and Strengthen your faith
- Discover connections
- Friday evenings in the Parish Center or in the community during the week.
- Material: "Live Lent!" from Renew International. Includes reflections for every day prayer.
SIX DATES: "The Beatitudes: A Couple's Path to Greater Glory"
Beginning Fall 2018
Six Saturday nights for Catholic couples to get away for one evening, childcare included! One evening per month, a short video, and plenty of time for you and your spouse to go have dinner without the children and reflect on your marriage.
Designed to work for you; come for as many evenings as you can.
Session 1: Your Marriage is Your Call to Holiness
Session 2: Your Marriage is a Dance
Session 3: Your Marriage is a Three-Legged Race
Session 4: Your Marriage is Your Treasure
Session 5: Your Marriage is Your Home
Session 6: Your Marriage is a Celebration of Life.
Click on image to register.
THE PRACTICE OF PRAYER
Wednesday, January 16, 30 and February 7
The practice of Prayer
- Wednesday, January 16, 30 and February 6
- Deacon Bill Fleming, firstname.lastname@example.org
FINDING OUR WAY
1st and 3rd Wednesday Afternoons
Find ongoing fellowship for the long-term everyday challenges of bereavement.
Contact: Stephany Crane, email@example.com
DAYTIME GRIEF SUPPORT
February and March 2019
9:45 to 11:15 a.m.
Retreats, Workshops, Days of Reflection
WOMEN'S SILENT RETREAT
Dates - TBD
Jesuit Center for Spiritual Growth, Wernersville, PA
Dates - TBD
Cost includes meals, room, use of facilities
Contact: Martha Monaghan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Come away for a weekend of quiet, peace, and prayer with your sisters in Christ. You won't be sorry you did.