Events, Short Courses, Support Groups
Coming Fall 2018
Fair Trade Fair / Advent Event
December 1 and 2
Fair Trade Fair after all Masses on December 1 and 2.
Advent Event on Sunday, December 2 from 12:30-2:00 p.m.
SIX DATES: "The Beatitudes: A Couple's Path to Greater Glory"
Beginning Fall 2018
CATHOLIC SOCIAL TEACHING FOR THE CONTEMPORARY WORLD
6 Tuesdays beginning September 18
- What's Law got to do with it? (Social doctrine is based in the Church's Moral Law.)
- Reason, passion, virtues and values. (How human reason, faith and socialization inform our understanding of the world.)
- What do you mean by Divine Humanism? (Imagio Dei and Fundamental Human Rights.)
- The (un) Common Good. (What is the Common Good?)
- Brotherhood and Community: Solidarity and Subsidiarity
- You can separate Church and State, but good luck blocking Religion from Politics.
THE NICENE CREED
Wednesday Evenings, Beginning September 12, 2018
THE GOSPEL OF LUKE
Wednesdays, Nov. 28, Dec. 2 and Dec. 9
FALL GRIEF SUPPORT
Tuesday Evenings Beginning October 2, 2018
FINDING OUR WAY
1st and 3rd Wednesday Afternoons
Find ongoing fellowship for the long-term everyday challenges of bereavement.
Contact: Stephany Crane, email@example.com
DAYTIME GRIEF SUPPORT
February and March 2019
9:45 to 11:15 a.m.
Retreats, Workshops, Reflection Days
THE BEST IS YET TO BE
Mondays: Sept. 24, Oct. 8 and Oct.15
- Perspectives on aging: what it is and what it is not.
- How gratitude can refocus your next steps.
- Strategies for deeper growth.
- Reflections on leaving a legacy for future generations.