March for Life - Washington DC
Friday, January 19, 2023
We Gather to Celebrate Life!
Join Father Andrew, your fellow parishioners, students and thousands from across the country as we gather in Washington, DC to show a national support for the value of every life. This year’s theme “With Every Woman, For Every Child” emphasizes the need to care for both the mother and the child.
SABB is sponsoring a bus to and from the event, leaving from and returning to the church. The bus will board at 9:45 and leave at 10 am. We will arrive back at the church by 5:30 pm. Our bus will fill up fast!
- Donuts, coffee and hot chocolate will be available before boarding the bus.
- Please bring your lunch. Please bring snacks and drinks to share on the way home.
- Any large items and signs need to be stored under the bus.
- Please check the weather and dress accordingly.
QUESTIONS: Contact Cathy West at 410-903-3419 or firstname.lastname@example.org
“The March for Life is an inspiring, peaceful, vibrant, and joy-filled rally of women, men, young people, and children from all across the country. We envision a world where every life is celebrated, valued, and protected.” ~ https://marchforlife.org/national-march-for-life/
Can’t Join Us at the March for Life in Washington, DC?
Ask for God’s Help in Prayer
- Pray the 9 Days for Life Novena, January 16-24, 2024: The 9 Days for Life is a novena for the protection of human life. Each day’s intention is accompanied by a short reflection and suggested actions to help build a culture of life. The novena is here: https://www.usccb.org/resources/9-days-life-novena.
- Pray the Rosary for Life: Meditations on the Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary are of-fered as a prayer for all life, from conception to natural death. The meditations are here: https://www.usccb.org/prayers/rosary-life-joyful-mysteries.
- Offer a Holy Hour for Life: Adoration is available at SABB every Wednesday and every First Friday. Check the bulletin for times. Can’t make the scheduled times? The Church is open, and Jesus is waiting for you in the Tabernacle. Come and pray when you can.